Virto Tagging Web Part allows adding tags to SharePoint Lists Items and displaying them into Tag Clouds. Virto Tag Cloud web part is essentially a combination of two different but integrated web parts. The first one allows for extending list field sets with additional tag field. The second web part is designed for adding a tag cloud to a SharePoint site pages. Being combined in a single solution, these two web-parts provide users with powerful tools for structuring and effective usage of information based on the tag cloud principles. With Virto Tag Cloud you can quickly structure your SharePoint data and provide easy navigation according to any classification you define.
- Keeping tag database in SharePoint Tag List (Tag Data Source)
- Ability to create and use unlimited number of Tag Lists (Data sources)
- Ability to relate any SharePoint list to any data source
- Data source can be applied to site collection or current site only
- Additional filed type for SharePoint List-tag field
- Allows or disallow user to add new tags
- Adding to tag to any item in SharePoint List
- Html-based tag cloud
- Silverlight-based tag cloud - coming soon!
- Tag auto completion and highlight
- Define maximum count of most popular tags in tag blocks
- Tag hints (Enter the text of message which will be displayed under tag input line. Usually it is a short instruction of tags input)
- Tag Cloud Font Size parameters
- Font Color Schemes - coming soon!
- Gradient Color Schemes-coming soon!
- Tag alphabetical or rank popularity sort order
Virto SharePoint Tag Cloud Web Part is a free trial software application from the Site Administration subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-16. The program can be installed on Windows2000, Windows2003.
Virto SharePoint Tag Cloud Web Part (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 99 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.